Random photo's of our wedding day - 19th Sept 2008!
I have only managed to publish SOME of the pics that were taken by one of Gary's relatives...can't recall who took them ...anyhoo.....I seriously didn't mind were the pic's were taken, but others were tossing their OWN ideas and to be honest, I had seen the photographers past work and locations and thought they were great, so I wanted to run with his ideas...but it turned out well in the end (at least I hope so, I have to see when our album is completed lol)
We began up at Ardress house, but soon found there was a fee and a booking, the photographer wasn't aware but he was quick to throw out another good suggestion...and that was Peatlands Park...YES it was still a good choice...as you will soon see.
This is me trying to get out of the car...as you can see the top half of my dress was a tad big on me, but every time I tried to tell them while it was being altered it was too big..all I got back was - "ack it's ok all you need to do is tighten it more at the back"!!... but it was as tight as it could get at the back, and it still looked too big...I could have dropped my bouquet down the front and no one would notice the difference...!!!
I like this next one (Peatlands PK)..on the railway track..the day was just beautiful, not too hot or bright, just right...thank goodness the rain stayed away....I blurred out the background to make us stand out more!!!
I really should have placed this pic under - miscellaneous..don't look anything like Peatlands Park !!(well I did call this post - random pics)......Anyhoo... I'm not one for group shots and as you can see no one was ready for the shot.....the pic was taken by one of Garys relatives

I love this one - Garys younger brother Alan, who flew over for the event (he should really ask for a refund...just kidding!!)...Anyhoo...as you can see he is pictured holding my daughter Becky.....this is one of my fav's!!
Look what Becky found!!!...I kept looking at her holding that dog (Titch)..wondering if it was going to poop on her..ha ha!!!
Me & Gary at Peatlands PK ..I think at this point I was saying to Gary.."Hey look isn't my bouquet much nicer than the rest..go on say it is!!"... (kidding of course)
Meet the Kerr's LOL
Here we have the two bridesmaids..Liz (Bissy) and her daughter Linzi...along side Alan and Becky all aboard the train
Us again..pictured Peatlands Pk!!!
That is my dad.by the limo...I think he was itching to get in and take off!!...I thought it was funny when he asked us if there was any drink left inside the limo...all he got was half a glass of champagne...OPPPS! well it was a slow journey...all i heard back was..is that it??? What?? grrr!! ha ha!
The 3 of us pictured by HALF of our wedding cake...I think Ryan (photographer) was able to get a full shot of the cake stacked up (all 4 tiers) and it had to be a quick shot because one of the tiers was too soft and may not hold the top two cakes....darn it!!!
Awwww...poor Becky stealing a quick nap at the dinner...funny thing was, the little mite was still chewing her bread at this point...eating and sleeping at the same time..yup..she sure takes after her dad!! HA!



No comments:
Post a Comment