Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Family day out..part ll - Tannaghmore Gardens

Pic's of Becky & her dad at Tannaghmore gardens / Ardress grounds

I thought this shot of Becks and her dad walking through the orchards was fantastic
One of my fav Becky poses, I turned it into black and white..IMO perfect!
This next one sitting on the steps look good..in a cute way!!...I tend to smirk a lot at this shot of Gary and his banty legs!!

Tunnel vision!!
Another beautiful shot of Becky as she lgazes at the ducks
Again in colour
Becky had no idea I was below her taking this next shot, and IMO it turned out great
No matter how many times I tried to tell becky that she was not sitting on a dinosaur..but she insisted she was...go figure!! (titter lol)
YUP...sitting on that dinosaur that is disguised as a gator...hmmmm okay!!!

Feel free to look at other blog pics.....

1 comment:

Blaze said...

Hi! I was searching for reference images of a little girl walking with her dad for a kids book I am putting together, and came upon your lovely photos through google. I wanted to check with you to see if it is OK for me to use them as reference for interior painting illustrations, or if I need to keep on searching. I'm happy to send a "modeling fee" if it is OK for me to go ahead and use your photos for reference. If not, thanks for your time, and sorry this is so out of the blue! You can catch me on my blog, ebschwaller.blogspot.com, and see some of my other work. Thanks again - hope to hear from you! Blaze