A trip up to Ardress grounds
Just after we had booked the wedding photographer (R.Montgomery), one of his suggestions for photo shots was Ardress house, so we decided to take a nosey. Even though it was closed, we thought the grounds surrounding it was lovely and I had my trusty camera with me so I put it to good use...keeping my mug shot out (ha ha)!
(do check out part 2 at- Tannaghmore Gardens on this blog!! )

Becky having fun with her dad...his arms were sore afterwards lol

Becky...always has to make a pit stop to poke up her nose!!

Little tree hugger!

Gary's arms may have been tired swinging Becky, but she was ready for more..I believe the -> "ohh no daddys arms are so tired they are sleeping, I can't do any more" excuse no longer washed with Becky.."Again, again daddy more...GO"
I love this next shot, it was the only time Becky was quiet (heh heh)...she was admiring the view surrounding her
No comments:
Post a Comment